Monensin Sodium 8% & Nicarbazin 8%
The different mechanism of action of the two anticoccidial agents show great degree of synergy in terms of efficacy against most Eimeria spp. Monensin interacts with ionic transport system of sporozoites, merozoites and resulting in their death. Nicarbazin inhibits the development of the 1st and 2nd generation schizonts with both coccidiostatic and coccidiocidal mode of action.
- Broad-spectrum activity & most effective in early lifecycle of coccidia
- Helps protect birds from enteritis and proliferation of the secondary pathogens like C. perfringens & E. coli
- Helps build up immunity & performance
- Compatible with most feed additives, antibiotics, vitamins & minerals
- The concurrent effect of monensin & nicarbazin prevents development of Eimeria resistance
Contraindication: It is not compatible with Tiamulin. Tiamulin is allowed before 7 days of first administration and only after 7 days of last administration. Do not use in laying hens. Do not feed to horses & other equines.
Safety: Very well tolerated. Ideal for pellet feed.
Withdrawal Period: 1 day prior to slaughter.