Monensin Sodium 20%
Proven Coccidia Management
Glavitro MONA has carboxylic polyether ionophore Monensin which exerts broad-spectrum anticoccidial activity by interacting with their sporozoites & merozoites.
Monensin has the ability to disrupt ionic gradients by forming selective lipid soluble complexes with sodium and potassium cations, leading to increased permeability of the membrane for these ions and thereby transporting monovalent cations across lipophilic membranes.
- Broad spectrum activity & effective in early stage eradication
- Compatible with other anticoccidials in shuttle & rotation programs
- Helps protect birds from enteritis and proliferation of the secondary pathogens like C. perfringens & E. coli
- Compatible with most feed additives, antibiotics, vitamins & minerals
- Helps build up immunity and helps to improve growth & performance
Contraindication: It is not compatible with Tiamulin, Erythromycin, Oleandomycin, Sulphadimethoxine, Sulphadimidine and Sulphaquinoxaline. Do not feed to horses & other equines.
Safety: Very well tolerated. Ideal for pellet feed.
Withdrawal Period: 3 days prior to slaughter.
Usage & Recommendation:
Should be mixed uniformly throughout the feed. Must be mixed with other ingredients before administering in the final feed.
- Broiler: 500 – 600 grams per ton of feed
- Layer/Breeder: 500 – 600 gm per ton of feed during brooding phase in deep litter or upto 16 weeks of life
Or as per recommendation of nutritionist or consultant.
Pack: 25 Kg