Phytate, also known as phytic acid and inositol hexaphosphate (IP6), is the main storage form of phosphorus contained in plants. Phytate has strong anti-nutrient effects to form complexed or chelated molecule of phytic acid which binds to calcium, phosphorous, proteins, starch and amino acids and other trace minerals.
To counteract adverse effects of phytate, the addition of phytase enzyme to the poultry diets is done which leads to hydrolysis of phytate and releases the bind nutrients. Thereby, increases the availability of these nutrients for poultry and improve nutritional value of the feed (Cowieson, 2011; Mukhtar, 2013).
Thermostability Test of Glavizyme 5000 at different temperatures
Glavizyme 5000 is an enhanced E. coli phytase and highly efficient in step wise breaking down of indigestible phytic acid in grains and oil seeds.
- Rapidly breaks down phytate and eliminates its anti-nutritional effects
- Increases availability of phosphorus, energy and vital nutrients
- Intrinsically thermostable and active over a wide pH range
- Maximizes performance and optimizes overall production costs
Usage & Recommendation:
- Poultry: 100 gm/ton of feed
Or as per recommendation of nutritionist or consultant
- 25 kg HDPE Drum