Cereals used as feed ingredients contain fibre structures which lower feed digestibility. Breaking down these fibres requires specific enzymes to be added into the feed. This is crucial to avoid the loss of valuable nutrients and to maintain its economic and environmental impact.
Glavenza is a perfect blend of stabilized multi-enzymes that improves the digestibility of feedstuffs for animals, poultry and swine. Glavenza contains three times higher concentration of Xylanase & Amylase to address the resistance starch in unlocking the true potential of corn, soya and other ingredients used in feeds. Glavenza also contains phytase and 8 other NSPs enzymes for ensuring highly effective results in compound feeds. Glavenza delivers cost savings and animal performance while contributing to a better low-cost feed formulation.
- Increases digestibility of carbohydrate, protein and fat
- Reduces viscosity of ingesta in the gut
- Improves complex fibre digestion resulting in release of extra energy
- Releases Ca & micronutrients and increases available phosphorous
- Allows flexible & least cost feed formulation
Usage & Recommendation:
- Poultry: 350 gm/ton of feed
Or as per recommendation of nutritionist or consultant
- 25 kg Bag