Antibacterial spectrum of Galivo 10 is excellent and is sensitive to almost all Gm -ve, Gm +ve and mycoplasma spp. in poultry.
- Wide antibacterial spectrum against Gram +ve, Gram – ve bacteria and Enterobacteriaceae
- Higher degree of sensitivity and least resistance than other available fluroquinolones
- Rapid absorption and fast action
- Plasma concentration above average MIC for longer period
Usage & Recommendation:
- Poultry: 1ml/10 kg body weight or 1 ml/ litre of water for 3-5 days orally
- Sheep/Goat: 5-10 mg/kg body weight orally
Or as per recommendation of Veterinarian.
- 1L and 5L