White faeces Disease (WFD) becomes apparent when the digestive system of the shrimp malfunctions and the faeces turns from the normal brownish colour to pale white. The hepatopancrease becomes whitish and soft. The white faeces appear to be more buoyant than normal faeces and float on the water surface. Infected shrimp show a loose exoskeleton and are also infested by epibiotic protozoa that cause a dark discoloration of the gills.
Shrimp infected by WFD exhibit marked reduction in feed intake and severe infection of WFD may result in up to 60 % mortality.
The microvilli of WFD shrimp peeled away from Hepatopancrease (HP) tubule epithelial cells and then aggregated in the tubule lumen called as Aggregated Transformed Microvilli (ATM). Increase in the prevalence of ATM has been coincidental with the increase in early mortality syndrome (EMS) or acute hepatopancreatic necrosis disease (AHPND) outbreaks.
Aquamac WF combat the infection of white gut Entorocytozoom Hepatopenaei (EHP), AHPND and ensure the disease-free environment to achieve maximum production.
- Wide antibacterial and antiparasitic action on Vibrio Spp., Aeromonas Spp. and Microsporida Spp. etc
- Rejuvenates the damaged epithelium of hepatopancreas and restores the normal functions
- Herbal extract & enhance liver functions & Vitamin C induces the immune system
- Restores the digestive system through enzyme
- Prevents the white feces, running mortality syndrome, white gut and EHP/AHPND
Usage & Recommendation:
- 5-10 g/kg of feed
Or as per recommendation of Aqua Consultant
- 1 Kg