CAA Registration Number – CAA/JAN20/PRO/03537
Mechanism of Action
Competitive exclusion of probiotic organism colonizes the gut thereby inhibiting colonization of pathogenic bacteria. Probiotic organisms produce certain inhibitory substances which hinder pathogenic organism. Probiotic organism utilizes the nutrients causing unavailability of nutrients to the pathogens. Substances produced by probiotics act as antagonist for ‘quorum sensing mechanism’. Probiotic improves immunity by increased macrophage activity and antibody level (Mohammad Jalil Zorriehzahra et al., 2016)
Thermo-stability test for AQUAMAC CLOSBO TS
- Proprietary probiotic strains – more sustainable in gut environment
- Supports the gut health of fish & shrimp- improves performance and efficacy in production
- Enhances immune response
- Improves gut microflora and reduces white gut/ white faeces problems
- Improves the shrimp haemocyte profile
- Suitable for pelleted and extruded aqua feed -microencapsulated & stable at high temperature
Usage & Recommendation
Fish: 400 – 500 gm/ton of feed for regular usage
Shrimp: 750 gm -1 Kg/ton of feed for regular usage
500 gm/ton delivering 1000 billion CFU (Colony Forming Unit) per ton of feed
As Premixture: 5-10 gm/kg of feed, twice a day.
Or as per recommendation of Aqua Consultant
Should be mixed uniformly thoroughly feed.
As Premixture: Should be mixed thoroughly into the aqua feed to make a premix and then this premix is remixed with the final feed
Storage & Handling
Do not freeze. Store in a cool & dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Pack: 1 kg, 5 kg and 25 kg