Synergistic Blend of Probiotics, Enzymes and Yucca
A Natural Solution for Pollutants
CAA Registration Number – CAA/JAN20/PRO/03533
The dead plankton, faecal material and other decaying matters in the pond produce ammonia, nitrite and nitrate which are toxic in nature. Also the growth of algae and harmful microorganism increases the pollution level and depletes Dissolved Oxygen level.
Treatment of aquaculture pond water with specially formulated products based on careful selection of natural bacteria provides a natural way to eliminate pollution and to create a beneficial microbial environment that inhibits the development of harmful organisms. Probiotics have a powerful capacity to utilize pollutants such as ammonia, nitrates and nitrites in their normal metabolism. Additionally, a thriving culture of the right natural bacteria provides a “probiotic” environment which suppresses the growth of harmful organisms.
In the bioremediation process (Direct application to pond), enzymes play the role of catalyst that accelerate biochemical reactions in pond soil & water. Enzymes are able to degrade the major organic constituents normally found in shrimp and fish ponds and also reduce sludge accumulation.
Glyco fraction, the extract from Yucca schidigera plant is found to be very effective in binding the free ammonia from surrounding environment. The compound Polyhydroxy stilbene, which performs the urease-inhibiting activity is rich in the bark of Yucca schidigera. It binds the preformed ammonia and arrests the further production of ammonia effectively by inhibiting the enzyme urease. The use of Yucca schidigera extract in aqua farms has shown the excellent results towards the reduction of the ammonia level, improving the water quality and consequently the farm productivity.
Through these three mechanisms, AQUAMAC AMIGO ensures that a healthier aquatic creature is raised with greater vitality and immunity to diseases.
- Accelerates the natural process of organic load/ sludge degradation
- Supports the gut health of fish & shrimp- improves performance and efficacy in production
- Reduces Ammonia and H2S, controls emission of noxious odour in pond
- Inhibits enzyme Urease – blocks the further production of ammonia
- Promotes the growth of healthy phyto/ zoo plankton
- Effective in high range of pH and salinity
Usage & Recommendation
For use in Aquaculture pond:
- Fish: 200-250 gm/ acre of one meter depth once in every 15 days
- Shrimp: 500 gm-1 Kg/acre of one meter depth once in every 15 days
Dose varies depending upon the sensibility of the species and stocking density of shrimp
For use in Aqua Feed:
- Fish: 250-500 gm/ton of feed
- Shrimp: 3-5 gm/Kg of feed
Feed application is for regular use and/or on need basis
Or as per recommendation of Aqua Consultant
- Pond: For better result AQUAMAC AMIGO should be mixed with 5 liters of water and soaked for 30 minutes
before application. Should be applied uniformly throughout the pond
– Application schedule for shrimp: For better results 1-7 days before stocking and every 10 days after stocking
- Feed: Should be mixed thoroughly into the feed to make a premix and then this premix is remixed with the final feed
Storage & Handling
Do not freeze. Store in a cool & dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Pack: 1 kg